Monday, November 17, 2014

Regarding Counterfeits



Based on Hebrews 11:17-40, Proverbs 28:25, Psalm 128:1-6, Ezekiel 25:1-26:21 and lots of places in Matthew (11:20-24, 12:34, 15:3-7, 16:3, 17:17, 21:13, 22:18, 23:13-33).

Heavenly Father, in Christ I lift my praises and my thanksgivings for Your discernment and Wisdom imparted to us who belong to Christ and are led by Your Holy Spirit as we will allow. O GOD, You said, "Joe Wilson was right" after our President spoke LIES to this nation in his first State of the Union address. Wilson was vilified for shouting into the face of falsehood, for not respecting the Office of the Presidency.

Now I see that it is one thing to respect the Office and another to respect the person who holds it. I do respect the Office of the Presidency, but I no longer respect the person who is holding that office. I believe we have a Rogue President who is lawless, abusing his power with abandon, whose "shell games" and cover-ups are to be now called out for what they are: LIES.

Political Correctness has silenced us for too long. Even before this man entered Office, LORD, in Your mercy You revealed many deceptions that the media simply failed to cover. One example: what he said to Joe the Plumber, which tipped his hand to reveal his ideology.  Forgive us, LORD, for many never heard about these things from a press corps that was smitten with his eloquence and his elegant demeanor. In part, we were delusional with hatred for his predecessor; in part, we were being polite, thinking silence was respectful.

Now I hear You saying, "John the Baptist lost his head for speaking truth to Herod. Jesus was crucified for representing God on earth."

I am not the Christ,  But I am a temple for His Holy Spirit here on earth. By faith I now forsake Political Correctness and all traditions of men that call me to silence of the lambs. By faith, I now speak to address unrighteousness. I know You will make me strong in my weakness. You alone can turn to flight the armies of iniquity that surround us now. You alone can lead us to obtain a good testimony through faith. Therefore, I look toward Your better promise in the New Covenant and consider myself blessed for trusting in You, O Savior and LORD.

This image was posted months ago on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment