Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Fall (Pun Intended) of 2008



Based on 2 Timothy 3:16-17.


Through my daily readings back in The Fall of 2008, God was basically saying to me, “I have told you.”  So I started to record in my journals what He told me then, and I am sharing these on my blog under the label The Fall (Pun Intended) of 2008. As always,  honest sharing and civil discourse are most welcome.

 I see the intolerance of others as their shield against my statements of personal belief, and that frightens me.  My fear, however, must be obliterated by my faith that God will transform these beloveds any way He can.  I need to let go, now that I know He is on the case; I need to get off the soccer field and simply cheer HIm on from the bleachers. “Thank You God that Your salvation is being forged within the hearts of each beloved.  Salvation, at least, and probably even more is on the march! The adventure of living by Your Holy Spirit is granted in heaven.  Thank You, God!”

Why do I get so intimidated and ashamed because I don’t have someone's  approval?! ? For give me, LORD, for I am approved in You. Please forgive me for valuing so wrongly, weighing so inaccurately the treasure of heaven vs. the treasures of earth. Father,  I recognize the bait of Satan here. I declare that Your grace is more than sufficient for me, and that You are enough. Your salvation is my greatest joy because it has brought me into Your arms forever.  Why do I play the harlot, longing for the approval of mere human beings? Why?

Why doesn’t matter, My daughter. Only see the cruel chains that keep you linked you to one who was always just beyond your reach. That was (and still is) a set-up for your continued pursuit of resolution. Put away your desire for resolution. It is like hungering for  an artificial pear of plastic and ignoring the luscious, ripe, real fruit that is offered by Me.  Child, you have not known this. You asked me to reveal, and so I am, I have, I will.  Always remember that My purpose in revealing such things is that they be removed altogether – DISINTEGRATED!

Child, see this matter like you saw the "hauntings" disintegrate before your eyes! This idolatry is also disintegrated. Your job is to accept that it is done, over, gone --- and to refuse to return to the vomit. I have done it, child. Give that wounded heart to Me. You asked Me to reveal and heal. I have revealed!  Now you must trust Me with the healing that is in My hands.  Child, you may never see the manifestation of this healing, or you might -- but “proof” is not the point; hope is!  Confident, irrepressible, triumphant belief that I AM all you need. All you want.  All you are and ever shall be.

Sing My praises, for I have brought you out! Tell of My works. Publish them, My scribe! Confess what you have seen and what you have sorrowed over; repent by walking away in the opposite direction – not just in your physical world, but in your heart. Matters of the heart – your hurting heart, your wounded heart  -- long for resolution. I AM that completion. I AM enough! 

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment