Friday, June 6, 2014

Gathering in Christ




John 15:15
No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing, but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.

I lay down my life for Him. I have a day before me, and I am going to lay it out for Jesus Christ; I have my duty to perform, but I am going to lay it out in devotion to Jesus Christ all through. Salvation is easy because it cost God so much, but the manifestation of it in my life is difficult. God says, in effect, “Be loyal to Me while the nature of things round about you would make you disloyal.”  Stand loyal to your Friend.  His honor is at stake in our bodily life.

Determine to abide in Jesus wherever you are placed.

Excerpts from Oswald Chambers
Daily Devotional Bible, Reading 157 (6/6)
From The Place of Help

This photograph is by Kristofer Rowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment