Thursday, December 12, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


12-12-13

So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust...
Joel 2:25

I love when You do this, LORD: bringing me Words that I know are true because they have happened to me. My life now is full of telling of Your works and singing Your praises and telling my son that You are not only willing to help, but also able -- indeed EAGER -- to rescue and save any and all who cry out to You. I did and still do, even in my dreams. Thank You for building my faith through the evidence of my actual waking life and even when I sleep. It helps me to see You in the unseen realms: God Most High, God Over All, my LORD, my God. I fall on my face, so grateful  for what You have granted me to see and know. It is in Christ and by Your Holy Spirit that declare it and rejoice to greet another day.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment