Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


11-27-13

... our LORD is above all gods...Psalm 135:5

My heart has been raised to New Life through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him (1 Peter 3:21-25). It took surgery -- major surgery -- and it required me to lie back and cooperate with the Surgeon, and getting me to the point where I would willingly cooperate too time. It took time for me to realize that there are many powers and principalities at work in the unseen realm -- and that it matters which one I follow. Only One is able to intercede as my Mediator and Advocate only One is grieving for me when I walk wayward and out of the Light; only One is literally dying to help me -- and has, and will.

Now I can truly say, as He did, that it is finished. It is not longer I who live but Christ Who lives in me. His Holy Spirit is my source of life! He has transplanted my natural senses with spiritual senses that are alive to Him and the unseen realm. He perfored a heart transplant so that I may live in the Most Holy Place: in Christ, Who also lives in me. His Holy Spirit is connecting this jar of clay daily and unceasingly like an amplification cord by which I enter worship, going through every morning offering my little vessel as a perpetual, living sacrifice to the LORD. Every morning, every day, He brings me through the entrance where I see that He is LORD of lords and God over all gods. He is indeed the God Most High. We who belong to Him are most blessed with His power to climb upwards into Life in Him!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment