Friday, October 4, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


10-4-13

The days of your mourning shall be ended.
Isaiah 60:20B

I turn to You, O LORD, with the macro and with the micro, bringing it all to You, Who Alone sees the deception and the hypocrisy, the lawlessness and the insanity down to the smallest details of feeling abandoned or igbnored. I bring my burdens great and small, and I entrust them to You for healing. Have Your Way, O God; have Your Way through us and in us as we enter trails that truly terrify us, some of which threatening our mortal lives. Entrusting my beloveds and myself and even people people I may never meet here on earth into Your care is the purpose You have given me, O God, and I simply persevere, knowing there will be joy, perhaps even in the mourn, but for certain, after the mourning has ended and Your Morning has risen to reign over all Your Hands have made.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment