Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


10-2-13

Grow up in all things into Him, who is the head -- Christ...
Ephesians 4:15

Great and glorious, good God, Your mercy and graciousness to me is lavish and so abundant that it overflows this little vessel, brimming over with gratitude and hope that is confident. Such gifts You give! Such gratification through what is unseen and yet known. There is none like You, Most Merciful Yet Most Mighty God -- God of Hosts, God Most High! None so sweet, so gentle, so profound. I surrender this jar of clay to be Yours this day, gladly and trusting You to lead me and guide me, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death. You are with me! Your rod and Your staff comfort me! Tender Shepherd! Lord! You are most kind.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment