Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Contemporary Psalms



9-4-13

I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God 
while I have my being.
Psalm 104:33

"Amplitude" is a word that keeps trumpeting itself, LORD, as I pray to You and intercede for others. Exceeding great joy, abundant gladness keep flowing in (and from) me as I receive Your gifts, O God, see Your blessings un others -- poured out and overflowing. I stand amazed at the lavishness of Your love and the extent to which Your encouragement is made manifest. Thank You -- this heart says, "THANK YOU!" --for all You have done and are doing -- known and yet unknown, seen and yet unseen. I look to the day when we will see it fully, but until then I am grateful and glad to see but dimly, for even dimly is abundant in light of the darkness that was before. Shine forth, O God on high, through Your vessels here on earth, who live to die daily. Arise in us, O Spirit of God, that Christ may increase by the Holy Spirit and pierce this world of darkness with Your Overcoming Light. Amen.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment