Thursday, September 19, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

9-19-13

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:3

Thank You, Holy Triune God, for reaching me and teaching me, for retrieving me and reviving me, for restoring the years the locusts had eaten, for raising me into New and Alive Relationship with You, the Highest Power of all higher powers in the spiritual realms.

May You be the First and Foremost of my existence, and may  the serpent's oldest lie be conquered daily as I die to self and present my body to You, a living sacrifice,
holy and acceptable because I live in Christ Whose Holy Spirit lives in me. May Your love flow in me and through me and out from me, howsoever You will, everywhere I go, both now and forever... Amen.

This post is based on 2 Corinthians 11. The above photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment