Friday, September 20, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


9-20-13

You shall have a song...
Isaiah 30:1

Father in Heaven, I thank You for sending Jesus to meet me in the mist and in the midst... thank You for imparting Him to me, up close and personal, and for giving me Your song to sing instead of my own. May I bring it and "sing" it everywhere I go, even for the rest of my earthly life -- to glorify Him in Whom I am placed like a precious jewel among others offering our hearts to You in thanks and praise Together may we form an array of amazing colors and gorgeous notes that form a HARMONY, a chord, well-pleasing to You because we are one in Your Son. May we join in a Chord Unending at the Center of Your Eternal Purpose as we glorify Jesus, the Christ, our Savior and LORD.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment