Friday, August 9, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


8-9-13

For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you and that My name may be declared in all the earth.
Romans 9:17

Father God, thank You for sending Your Son to be our Passover Lamb, the final sacrifice, wholly acceptable in Your sight, a sacrifice that covers all who are "under" Christ's blood and that imparts to us Eternal Joy in Him. starting the moment a person receives  Him as Savior and LORD of Life.

Thank You for choosing me to be among those who are changed from vessels of wrath into vessels of mercy -- Your Mercy. Thank You for giving me purpose in this earthly life: to share that You are, and that You are Who You say You are, and to pray for all I encounter who do not know You yet.

I thank You, in advance, for Your power shining forth from Your vessels. of whom I am grateful to be one. Just one! But as You have taught me, even a sliver of light can overcome the darkness is a great big room. May Your heart be felt through my comings and goings, through me "vesselness" -- via prayers, via Internet, personal relationships, via songs of praise to You, O GOD. Thank You for allowing me to write and sing and speak with a DOG at my side! 

Jesus, I give you this earthen vessel this day, as emptied of myself as I can be and emptied of vain glory-seeking that only feeds my own ego. I am Your temple, LORD Chirst! I pray You will shine forth from me by Your Holy Spirit, from Your Body which is before the Father in the Thorne Room of Heaven. Thank You for a seat in You, Wh is the Center of God's Eternal Purpose.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment