Saturday, August 10, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


8-10-13

I was found by those who did not seek Me; I was made manifest to those who 
did not ask for Me.
Romans 10:20

Holy Triune God, what hope there is in Your Word of faith, Your Word Writ --and in Your Word Made Man! In Christ and by Your Holy Spirit Who indwells me, I bring this burden to You, and I place it before You, gently, at Your Feet.

God, You know that this burden is a body of people who have said, "My doctrine is pure..." and yet their traditions go directly against the accomplished work of Christ. I pray for mercy, God, for these beloveds know not what they are doing! They do not realize that preferring the traditions of Men is not okay with You. Mine is not to be their correction -- that is Your job. Mine is to pray after what I have seen and encountered, and so I do, praying that You will reveal to these goodly people the sufficiency of the Godhead for all who live in Christ worship Him, Who is at the Center of Your Eternal Purpose. 

Bring them visions, I pray oh God! Bring them dreams! May their blindfolds simply FALL off their spiritual eyes that they may see the particles of deception that are floating in the oil of their lamps. It is made impure, O God, by the deceiver, but they have no idea this error is leading them far from personal relationship with You. Cause them to see , for they know not what they are doing. Reveal that they have unwittingly turned their eyes off of You and onto lesser entities and false gods. Have mercy, O God, to Whom vengeance belongs -- shine forth -- and reveal and heal! 

This photograph is from a Facebook Page called Live Life in Color.






No comments:

Post a Comment