Thursday, July 18, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


7-18-13

I will hear what GOD the LORD will speak, for He will speak peace to His people and to His saints; but let them not turn back to folly.
Proverbs 85:8

God Most High, what a gift it is to be forgiven by Your Gracious Mercy and to be tended and attended by Your Tender Shepherd's care, now and forever. Thank You for showing me so kindly the errors of my ways, my liabilities and character defects, my areas of EGO -- without the condemnation that used to accompany such revelation insights. Thank You for increasing humility in my heart -- a surrendered willingness to follow You and not be afraid. Thank You for the sweetness of correction under Your Headship, which is so different from correction as I once experienced it. It is amazing race, LORD, to see something You reveal and not beat myself up! Instead, I now thank You immediately, embracing the revelation and knowing You are working it all to good. Healing is contained in whatever is shown to me by You. It is raised up in order to be lifted off -- a work in progress, a process, so I need to be as gentle with myself as TYou are. You are kind and tender, not mad at me, but sweet and loving, encouraging me to try a different path -- smoother and safer for me, though I never saw it before. Awesome GOD, thankYou for speaking to my heart and leading me away from my former ways and from folly! Selah.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment