Thursday, June 6, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


6-6-13

Here is how to measure it -- the greatest love is shown when a person 
lays down his life for his friends.
John 15:13

Holy Triune God, I humbly thank You for helping me to step aside so that Your Light can shine on this directly. I have been the wind, but that has only caused the winter jacket to be pulled closer and tighter. It has not resulted in the shedding of the winter jacket! And so, God, I give up. Which I think the point You are trying to make. If I will let You handle this entirely impossible situation, You will (again!) prove Yourself more than able. So, I offer my back for my friend(s) to walk across into Your Love and Light, oh God Most High.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment