Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


6-5-13

The Lord is my helper; I will not fear...
Hebrews 13:5-6

Amazing grace opened the gate to a good Word from You, Lord, that enables us to stand on the truth that You are our Helper -- every moment, in every circumstance, this very moment and every moment of my little life. It's not too little for You! Which simply amazes me. I can understand You doing massive, enormous, gigantic miracles kind of stuff, but knowing every hair on my head and every pore of my body -- and knowing me better than I know myself, and this goes for every person on earth??? Therefore, I will not fear, but instead, remember Your assurance to us that fills me with courage to reach the standard You have set.Trust in You, Lord, and not in my little tiny bits of understanding! I unclench my palms, Lord, and present it all to You, Who is my helper. Thank You, in advance, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, for bringing forth fruit with patience. Selah.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.



No comments:

Post a Comment