Sunday, June 23, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


6-23-13

I will remember the works of the Lord: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will mediate also of all thy work and talk of thy doings.
Psalm 77:11-12

My greatest blessings are (1) knowing You, God, personally as You have made possible through Christ and the impartation  of Your Holy Spirit to live in me and guide me to connect with heaven, where I am seated (already!) in the Body of Christ, though not yet fully -- and (2) the evidence You have given me to prove that  You are real. It is a great gift to know that I can turn "my "dial" away from all the static and tune instead into Your higher frequencies where I can hear from You clearly any time of day or night. For these great blessings I have inestimable gratitude! I receive hope when I recall Your lavish Love and Help to me and my beloveds. This day I remember many of Your works, and I thank You that we are in Your Care indeed.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment