Thursday, June 20, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


6-20-19

[Jabez prayed] that Your hand would be with me and that You would keep me from evil that I may not cause pain.
1 Chronicles 4:10

God of Grace, I know that You desire us to speak truth in love with one another, but tat such speaking must be SOAKED in love. Therefore I ask You to grant me Your wisdom and revelation through the Word and an increase of discernment and compassion before I speak at all. Your Love! Remove, I pray, any and all traces of fear and anger and sadness; increase the forgiveness that is needed in my heart. I believe You are revealing to me that, surrendered to Your power to both love and forgive, I allow You can keep me from evil that I may not cause pain. Thank You for imparting Your message to me, to penetrating through the front, clear and clean. Selah.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment