Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


6-19-13

Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge. For we cannot but speak the things we have seen and heard.
Acts 4:19

Oh God, Holy and Triune, Mighty and Merciful, Gracious and Good, You have given me such great and glorious gifts. I didn't know -- and then I did. Thank You so very much for unveiling my eyes to the Truth I did not see -- to the You, who was not real to me, just a concept. Now I know You are a Person, real and truly all I need.The overarching truth for me is that I belong to Christ -- covered by His Blood, raised into New and Everlasting Life, and living in Him by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank You, God, that my life belongs to You. I an Your beloved, not because of what anything I did or am doing or will ever do here on earth. Yea!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment