Sunday, June 2, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


6-2-13

Elisha prayed, "Open his eyes that he may see the chariots of fire all around." Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he could see.
2 Kings 6:17

Lord, thank You for revealing that " a resentment" is "a re-visiting" of something that happened that feels like it happened to me. Now, instead, You say, it happened for me, so that I would look at it with spiritual eyes and discern by Your Mercy and Grace the cause and uproot it by the Power of Your Holy Spirit. Therefore I bring this poisonous plant-weed to You, and I leave it at Your feet. I apologize for allowing it to lash at me, in many little thrashes and bites as though inviting the devouring locusts to slowly eat me alive. In Your authority, I speak to those liars, sending send them back to hell where they came from, proclaiming that I belong to Jesus, the Christ, my Savior and Lord of my life, Whose light overcomes the darkness, Whose blood covers and protects me, Whose power holds me, Whose Father hears my prayers and helps me because I belong to His Beloved Son, the Passover Lamb.Thank You, Lord, for Your leading and guiding, even through these many little hurts. I bring them to You and leave them at Your feet, praying You will make a way where there is no way, that You will get through even to those most severely blind. Open the eyes and minds and hearts, I pray, in thanks and praise to You, oh God on high. "Holy, Holy Holy!" I cry!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment