Saturday, June 1, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

6-1-13

God... has called me through grace to reveal His Son in me.
Galatians 1:16

Gratitude overflows abundantly from heart for having been chosen by You, Almighty God to receive Fullnness of Life through Christ, Your Son -- my Savior and Lord -- and by Your Holy Spirit, Whom You, by grace have imparted to me. Even in the face of reproach and hatred my gratitude in strong because You have told me that what is to give light must endure burning (that from the mouth of Viktor Frankl). Thanks to You, I know that the darkness HATES the light. I also know that Your Light overcomes the darkness. I will heed You Lord, and listen and obey. I will pray for those who hate me and I will exude forgiveness, remembering the scent of violets that have been crushed (this from the mouth of Oswald Chambers). Thank You, God, for giving me so my practice in the fiery furnaces that purify and strengthen my faith. You know it is no fun in the furnace! But You also know it is necessary. Therefore, I live in Christ's True Body, held by the Power of Your Holy Spirit, giving You all thanks and praise and receiving Your Joy in the mourning.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment