Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


5-7-13

The Lord seeth not as man seeth, for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7

God on high, I come before You in Christ, in Whom I live and move and have my being, and by Your Holy Spirit, Whom You have granted me by Grace. I thank You, GOD, for transforming my heart to desire You, to seek to be Your vessel carrying forth the Lord Himself, His Love and Light, to the extent possible as I decrease and implore Him to have His Way in and through me. I may appear one way or another, but people seem to return to me as if it's Him, not me, to Whom they are attracted. I hope that's true. I hope it's Him more and more, and my little ego/self less and less. I desire to live by John 3:30, and I declare "the willingness of Whitney" to let You have Your Way both in and through me  as long as I walk this earth. I surrender daily and this day to Your Power, and I pray my little life will give You all the glory. Thank You, holy Triune God, for granting me Fullness of Life -- in Christ and by His Holy Spirit -- forever and ever, even now, amen.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life In Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment