Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Contemporary Psalms



5-8-13

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Hebrews 13:8

Thank You, God, for confirming Your Word! First, You put it on my heart, reminding me that You are the same yesterday, today, and forever. Then You put it right in front of my face on a page that quoted Malachi 3:6 saying, "I AM the Lord; I do not change." And You proceeded to say that we are Yours in this broken world that is full of darkness claiming to be Light and that we are Your epistles, called to edify, encourage, edify, and exhort according to Your Word. I thank You for underscoring our need to recognize and resist the pull of Approval of Men, especially if it's a choice between darkness and Light. You say, "I give you blessings and cursings, life and death -- choose life..." And so I gratefully sing the song You have given me, adding to the Song of Life, which carries over all the earth Your eternal alleluia. Glory, glory, glory to God, Who reigns on High and in our hearts, forever and ever!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment