Thursday, May 30, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

5-30-13

She said to Him, "Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the  Christ, the Son of God who is to come into the world."
John 11:27

In a new season, indeed a whole new book, Lord, finding (again!) that gratitude is the antidote for fear and a failing heart. I remember  what You have done for me, for us... I remember the evidence of You ... The new season involves co-existing with feelings that are very strong and very opposite. In this season, SAD and GLAD must co-exist, which is new for me, Lord, and a hard thing. You seem to be parting the waters again, Lord -- again and again -- another opposite, with PAST and PRESENT intertwining with SAD and GLAD. Also Aliveness, Lord, co-existing with this step closer to Mortality. It's a tension of opposites, vibrating and creating resonance. Thank You, Lord, that I can venture forth into this new season, in  hope that is expectant and a faith in You that resounds!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment