Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


5-29-13

...He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the 
day of Jesus Christ...
Philippians 1:6


Father God, I am so grateful that You revealed to me Who You Are and caused me to come in, out of the rain. I believe You when You say that, where You have begun a good work, You will bring  it to completion. I know that You do not break Your promises. 

It is beyond my comprehension that You, Christ Jesus, did not leave me in the dark! Thank You! Thank You for coming into my living room, sitting down with me, and singing to gently lift the blindfolds from my spiritual eyes. Thank You for explaining that the darkness hates the light, and that Your Light overcomes the darkness. Thank You also, Lord,  for bringing me in recent days this quote (it really helps):

"What is to give light must endure burning."
Viktor Frankl

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment