Sunday, May 12, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


5-12-13

Therefore I will trust in the shelter of Your wings...
Psalm 61:4

God on high, thank You for imparting understanding that the help of man is useless, but that, through You, we can do valiantly. Thank You, God, for this is wisdom, knowing that You shall tread down our enemies, Your enemies; that everyone proud in heart is an abomination to You and that shall not go unpunished, even though they join forces, banding together. There may be a majority on earth who now mock You and Your people, Go, but You have told us they will find no safety in numbers, for the help of man is useless.

Therefore I trust in the shelter of Your wings and surrender to Your care in leading lead me to the Rock that is higher than I. You have been shelter for me in the past -- a strong tower from the enemy! I have personal; proof -- EVIDENCE and witness and testimony -- that atonement is provided in Your Mercy and Truth. Thank You, Lord, that by fear of You we depart from evil. Thank You for shelter beneath Your Hovering Wings.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment