Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


4-3-13

Elisha prayed, "Open his eyes that he may see the chariots of fire all around." Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he could see."
2 Kings 6:17

Open the eyes of his heart, her heart, their hearts, oh God on High. I pray You would come to him that he may know Your Manifest Presence and be changed from his former self into a New Creation in Christ (and she -- and others who yet cannot see and yet do not know). I thank You now for the miracles  You are bringing forth with patience, knowing that I was just like they are now -- proud of my sophisticated, intellectual prowess. I did not realize I was being actively detoured and deceived.  I'd been so wrong for so long -- unwittingly. It was only Your mercy that turned me round right. You chose to walk right in and sit right down, turning pages with me, singing scriptures into my heart. It was sweet and very real, an  awakening, Lord, an awareness that led me into knowledge and understanding and wisdom and revelation. Thank You for causing me to follow You into knowing You! You are who You say You are, and Your promises are true. One of those promises is You will do the same for anyone for whom I pray. Thy will be done! Have Your Way!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.



No comments:

Post a Comment