Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


4-2-13

... if the Son of God makes you free, you shall be free indeed.
John 8:36

Freedom! Thank You, GOD, for the freedom You have given me: the quiet, the simplicity, the joy of meeting with You, the opportunities to pray. Thank You for the "windows" You are opening for me, windows that reveal bright new pastures full of sunshine and sunflowers. Sonshine and Sonflowers! I have yearned for depth in my relationships with You, LORD, as well as with myself and other human beings. Now I increasingly see that You, oh LORD, have brought me to such great depths, somehow keeping me safe and able to breathe. I rejoice and thank You, GOD, for what You have given me and how richly You have provided. The treasures I have are not silver or gold, but they are priceless: Your manifest Presence, Your comfort, Your assurance in which I live, both now and forever in safety, freedom, and joy.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment