Monday, April 1, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


4-1-13

Treat others the same way you want them to treat you.
Luke 6:31

I thank You, Father, for choosing my heart to know You by the Holy Spirit, to embrace the truth that has set me free, to obtain the Mind of Christ yet, at the same time, to guard my heart. I believe that standing on Your Word Writ keeps me steady amid seas of this world that get stormier each and every day. I thank You for Your Word Writ! But I thank You most of all for sending Christ. Praise and honor and thanksgivings be unto Him our Passover Lamb! We rejoice because You lives in us; therefore nothing is impossible, and all will be well. Thank you that Eternal Life is already operative in us who have received You. Thank You for accomplishing Eternal Life for us. I love knowing that only "a comma" stands between my earthly life and the Eternal Life in Christ, Fullness of Life in the rest of the "sentence" which never ends. There is great encouragement in the comma! 

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment