Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


3-20-13

For the LORD your GOD has blessed you in all the work of your hand. He knows your trudging through the great wilderness. These forty years the LORD has been with you; you have lacked nothing.
Deuteronomy 2:7


Lord, You are opening the path of return, reminding one and gently troubling another and another and another... I am grateful to be available, and I pray that You will cause the Laodecians, of whom I was once numbered among, to see. I need to do what I can do and entrust You with the outcomes. Thank You for revealing that You have spared us from our sin nature, but You also desire to rule/reign in our lives. We need to proclaim You are both Savior and LORD. Help us see, removing the blinders that keep us held with long, empty tunnel. Lead Your people, oh Savior, into Your Lordship! May we see at last our need for Fullness of Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. We are born-again, LORD! Help us see and renounce all invisible chains that keep us burdened and bound. In Christ and by Your Holy Spirit, I pray...

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment