Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


3-19-13

Store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy and where thieves do not break in and steal.
Matthew 6:20

Father, You know that at times I feel lost and gone astray, but I hear You say this not the case -- that  I am not lost; I am found! Neither am I gone astray, for I am seated in Christ,  the center of Your eternal purpose, and I am indwelt by Your Holy Spirit. Sometimes, GOD, I feel like Jeremiah, who was depicted in the Bible mini-series this past Sunday night as departing the city of Jerusalem, to which he never returned. He was walking with a broken heart, treading an invisible path that was unseen by others; he was walking away from, and out of, the world and its ways. I hear You encouraging  this visual image to renew our hope and bring us consolation that You have both the lost and the blind in completely in Your purview; I hear Your assurance that both the lost and the blind can be found and led to see!

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment