Monday, March 18, 2013

Contemporary Psalm

3-18-13

These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world, ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer: I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Priceless is the gift of knowing You, GOD -- Your salvation through the Blood of Christ that covers my sin nature -- past, present, and future -- Your transformation of me by the increase of Your Holy Spirit Whom You have granted to me by Grace.

I surrender this day any claims I ever thought I had to my "self" and I bring my body before You, a temple for Your Holy Spirit to inhabit and indwell as fully as I will allow. This is my living sacrifice, Lord: proclaiming today and every day, "Here I am, Lord -- have Your Way with me, in me, through me, to Your glory, not my own." I die daily in order that You may live in Me. 

May Your Testimony of Living Waters pour forth from this little vessel, everywhere I go, until the day I come to be fully in Christ. On that day, I will see clearly what is now just dimly seen, and I will start by praising You now for imparting to me the knowledge that You are all I need.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.


No comments:

Post a Comment