Sunday, March 17, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

3-17-13


It is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."
Matthew 4:4

I thank You, GOD, for there's a place for us, there's a time for us, and You so perfectly keep us as we navigate this life and its convergence of sometimes traumatic  events. Thank You for reviving our languishing energies by Your Bread, Your Truth, Your Way through Your Word Writ and Your gentle singing over us. Thank You for revealing the wide-open, seeping wound and for sealing it, healing it to prevent any more draining. Thank You for revealing that, when You shut one door, we need to look for something opening, somewhere else. Today I see again that what You are opening is a window, and this is what I see: BUTTERFLIES! Only You know, LORD, how much this encourages me. I can scarcely contain the joy I feel when You do for me such sweet things as this! 

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment