Thursday, March 21, 2013

Contemporary Psalms



3-21-13

They that know thy name will put their trust in thee, for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them them that seek thee.
Psalm 9:10

In Christ and by Your Holy Spirit, Father, I come before Your throne, laying at Your feet my prayers and supplications, my gratitude and praise. Thank You for revealing that it is indeed You who is driving what appears to be a very slow-moving truck up the hill. Thank You for the mercy and the patience to wait for Your beckoning hand; that You for imparting evidence sufficient to know that You will indicate when the way ahead is clear. Until then, I trust You -- that You are bringing forth fruit with patience, no matter how long it takes. My bit is to come before You daily, praying and  waiting and watching. I hear You saying, "Wait for it." And so I do. I do.

This photograph is from a Facebook page called Live Life in Color.

No comments:

Post a Comment