Thursday, February 14, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


2-14-13

The Lord seeth not as man seeth, for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7


If I could, I would tell everyone who would listen about the EVIDENCE You have so lavishly given me: that You can do MIGHTY and DRAMATIC miracles like parting of a "Red Sea" in someone's life, and that You can also attend to our tiniest concerns, such as "the ax head" that seems to have disappeared into the muck at the bottom of a pond. In the first way, Lord, You led us into Recovery and then into Parenthood and whole new way of life in The Promised Land. In the second way, You continue to rescue me from the errors of my ways, plucking me out of any toxic pond into which I inadvertently wander, gently revealing to me when there is "death in the pot." Big or small, Lord, You abundantly EVIDENCE Your Mercy and Lavish Love at all times and in all circumstances. Therefore,  I praise You and I thank You and I honor You and I adore You -- at all times and in the all circumstances!

This photograph is by Pamela Chandler. See more of her work on her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment