Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

2-13-13

 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

God on high, I watch and wait with hope that is confident as hearts are being softened to the Truth, as I see You hovering overhead, as I hold taut the  bow strung with arrow aimed and steady. It will be so encouraging to see the arrow of Truth sent into these brave and sweet hearts, beloveds who do not yet know that they do not know. But at last they are on the page through which You can communicate Your Truth, Your Way, Your Life in Christ and cause them to know the unknowable, to see the unseeable, to say the unsayable! I wait and watch, oh Triune God, with hope that is steadily rising!

This photograph was taken by Pamela Chandler, whose work can be seen on her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment