Sunday, January 6, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


1-3-13

Heavenly Father, in Christ and by Your Holy Spirit, I declare  my gratitude for all the confirmations You have given me that it is right to encourage seeking You first to find our ways into Your "womb of the morning." No, child, it is not fanatical to put Me first and foremost, to fix the eyes of your heart on Me, who is the Life. All you can do is all you can do, and I have shown you the way, for I AM the Way. Trust and entrust that soaking in My Word is good, for I AM the Truth. You see only the tip of the iceberg so the speak. What lies beneath and around extends far beyond your knowing. And yet you know... I Am the Truth, the Way, and the Life. Carry on...

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Dining Alone. See more of herv work on Facebook at CWR Color Unchained.

No comments:

Post a Comment