Monday, January 7, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

1-7-13

Thank You, GOD, for causing my heart to sing Your praises. May my song join the praise of others to flow like a river, strong in current and profound in depth,  an eternal alleluia.

Dear daughter, you are a caring person carrying forth My love and light. I flow from you more and more freely. Continue to bring the "clogs" that block My flow; continue to bring the "holes" that cause My flow to leak. Yes you are a work in progress. But remember, you are the work of My Hands. Strive to be soft and supple, shapeable and re-shapeable, centered in Me. Though the "wheel" will spin ever faster, you will always be safe at the center, in Me.

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Dynamic Balance. Visit her Facebook page at CWR Color Unchained to see more of her awesome work.

No comments:

Post a Comment