Saturday, January 5, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


1-5-13

Lord, I forgive all beloveds who bring me false notions, like You are okay options with which You are not okay. Thank You for Your forgiveness, even when we do the things You hate; and thank You for revealing to us where we need to turn 'round right. Lord, I lift my human hands OFF all but me, praying for increased reliance on You, first and foremost in my life, above and ahead of all others. I pray with thanks and awe that You  are so gracious and merciful and able. This day I (again!) give it all for You to handle -- again! I do!

Good decision, My daughter. Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy (Matthew 5:7).

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Listening. View her work at CWR Color Unchained on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment