Sunday, January 27, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

1-27-13

Dear God, Triune and Everlasting, I am thankful to be warm and safe and glad about the son You gave us. What nice trip yesterday was -- clear skies, no traffic, and a son whose attitude toward his senior project is, "It's not about me." Thank You, GOD, for You putting Your Holy Spirit into him and for tuning him into You, whether he calls you by name or not. You know who You are!  I rejoice to see what I see, and I thank You for so much budding fruit and for such expectant hope that it will surely bloom.

Keep on keeping on, My daughter. You carry Me into any and all situations that I bring to you; trust Me to flow from your vessel My Light and Living Waters. As your son said yesterday, it's not about you. It's about Me, and I can shine forth, in, and through -- I can, and I will, and I do -- through you.

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Beside the Still Waters. See more of her work on Facebook at CWR Color Unchained.

No comments:

Post a Comment