Sunday, December 30, 2012

Contemporary Psalms


12-30-12

We cling to You, God, in praise and gratitude at all times and in all circumstances for awakening our spiritual sight and senses by which You speak. We thank You for revealing Yourself and Your Will through Jesus, the Christ, and for imparting Your Life to us whom You have plucked from the earthly plane. Today I intercede for those who do not yet hear or see You as the Way, the Truth and the Life; for any who do not have trust sufficient to open their eyes that are clenched shut. Lord Jesus, Christ and Savior of humankind, please increase discernment and wisdom to them. 

Trust is such a gift, and it is earned. I pray thanking You in advance for providing the food of faith and for building their faith in You first and foremost. Granting that great gift it to those for whom I pray. Enable them to see You and the path on which You walk into pastures of safety and joy and liberty. Lead then into You, and walk them away from this broken world into Your higher plane. May the deep and frightening swamplands in which they are now entangled be far behind them, as they are for me whom You retrieved. As You did for me, I know You can do for even the ones who are the most trapped and entangled. You were able to retrieve me entirely; this I know that You are able to light the way that in order than anyone who is lost may be found. This is Your prayer as well as mine, dear Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and by Your Holy Spirit I pray it abroad, thanking You and saying aloud, Amen!

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Pictograph. Visit her Facebook page at CWR Color Unchained.

No comments:

Post a Comment