Saturday, December 29, 2012

Contemporary Psalms


12-29-12

Lord, let Your Light and Love shine from this little earthly vessel You call "Mine."  Make me a lighthouse radiating forth Your Testimony of Living Waters, a fountain pouring our Your Mercy and Grace. Manifest Yourself in me, oh Lord, any way You want! Let not my "self" hinder You or clog Your flow at any point. Reveal those obstacles to me, oh Lord, that I may seek Your healing help to disintegrate them. I thank You, GOD, for choosing me as a temple for Your Holy Spirit, and I pray to be sanctified more and more as You live in me and I in the Body of Christ. I look forward to the day I come to live in Him fully in Heaven, and I embrace with gratitude the fact that I am already there in part, right now -- and also forever.

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Surrender. Visit her Facebook page at CWR Color Unchained to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment