Monday, December 31, 2012

Contemporary Psalms

12-31-12

Thank You, Father, for the high honor of seeing what matters most in this earthly vale. True treasure is seeing that the veil has been rent, and through it YOU are revealed. I pray for the eyes of many beloveds to also be opened. I pray against Eyes Wide Shut and declare in Christ that You, oh GOD, can activate the sight that is needed. You alone can cause us to see through spiritual darkness and thick blindfolds; You alone can lift the scales and the veils from human eyes. I know it is Your desire to do so, that none should perish but all should have knowledge of Life in Christ. That revelation is treasure beyond measure! I thank You for giving it directly from Your Gracious and Merciful Hands. I thank You for showing me that You are revealing this, ever so gently, ever so sweetly, and I thank You, God. I can see that You are ON it, and I wait in expectant hope and wonder, trusting You for the most marvelous of miracles to be unveiled.

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called I Am the Vine. Visit her Facebook page at CWR Color Unchained.

No comments:

Post a Comment