Friday, November 23, 2012

Downloads from God



11-23-12
Ezekiel 37:1-38:23; Psalm 132:1-9; Proverbs 29:4; James 4:17

Behold, oh My people, as I open graves. As you encounter them, speak My Word, saying,“Surely God will cause breath to enter you, and you shall live.” Speak this out loud, child -- not superstitiously, but believing in My power to bring being and out of apparent nothing and our of apparent death. If you will prophesy as I command, you will see My breath come into them, and you will see them arise and stand upon their feet. I will put My Spirit into them, and they shall know that I AM Lord. And you? Yours will be to know, through first-hand experience, grateful amazement.

Painting entitled Beach Stars by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment