Saturday, November 24, 2012

Downloads from God



11-24-12
Ezekiel 39:1-40:49; Psalm 132:10-18; Proverbs 29:5; James 5:1-20

You are My dear one, beloved and cherished, helped and led in the fullness of Life in Christ by My Holy Spirit. Oh Child, sigh not over what has transpired. It is all right and exactly the way it needs to be, the way I have foretold, the way you recognize because you are steeped in My Word and deep in My arms. What you are experiencing is amazement and awe, not doubt or disbelief that the enemy would have you mistakenly think. Of course you are amazed to see what it unfolding before you. The enemy would have you think you it is doubt or disbelief, or both, that you are experiencing. But these are lies you are equipped to rebuke with My Spirit. No longer are you to operate from the natural realm. Instead, you are to rely on My discernment and wisdom. Focus on the realm beyond the natural, though you exist and walk in the natural realm. Fix your eyes on Me, and attune your ears to My still, small voice of calm. Let go and let Me. All will be well.

Painting entitled Green Cathedral by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment