Thursday, November 22, 2012

Downloads from God



11-22-12

Child, you have spread this matter before Me, and now you need to let it go. If you do not let it go, then I cannot handle it -- that is to say, I will not. You have brought me a heap of broken pottery, and it includes your own lust for vindication which is tempting you sorely. I AM asking you to put your hands in your pockets and leave the battle to Me. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or even accuse your accusers. It is extremely hard to do -- I know -- but do it for My sake, if not for your own. Only I can reveal this. They do not know they were stoning of one of My lambs. They do not equate verbal stones, thrown in arrogant strength, with actual rocks thrown at someone surrounded. They do not see their snarling through their bared teeth. They do not see what you experienced as a pair of vicious attack dogs. But I do, and desire to reveal it and heal it. In order for Me to do so, you need to let go. Let Me.

Painting entitled Moonlight Serenade by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment