Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Downloads from God



11-21-12
Ezekiel 33:1-34:31; Psalm 130:5-8; Proverbs 29:1; James 2:1-26

It is I…. I AM the Good Shepherd and the only Shepherd of My flock. You are My flock, the flock of My pasture, and I AM your GOD. You will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods. I will make them and all the places around My hill a blessing, and I will cause showers to come down in their season, and there shall be showers of blessing. You shall be safe in the land and know that I AM the LORD. And you shall dwell safely, and no one will make you afraid. You are My flock, the flock of My pasture, and I AM your GOD.

Painting entitled The Fullness Thereof  by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment