Friday, November 2, 2012

Downloads from God



11-2-12
Jeremiah 51:1 - 52:34; Psalm 119:129-136; Proverbs 28:7-8; Titus 2:1-4

Child, My Light kills weeds -- it is like weed poison! But, for your life, is it Life -- reviving, healing, building a person of Mine. Rivers of water run down from your eyes because men flee from My Light and do not gladly seek My help or My healing or My comfort or My calm. But those who do seek Me, find Me: redemption and My Face shining upon tem. Of these, you are one , child, discerning and joyful because you open wide your mouth so I can fill it, child, and I do.  There will be a portion for each day until the day of death all the days of your life. I have brought you out!

Painting entitled Earthsong by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment