Sunday, October 28, 2012

Digs from a Hunting Dog





IT HELPS TO HAVE A HUNTING DOG I!

My dog has noticed that an astonishing and horrible thing has been committed in the land. "Dig!" she barks to the so-called "press" DIG!

My dog has noticed how many members of the press seem to reside in the Emerald City, especially those writing for the New York Times. OZ!!!

My dog has noticed that people set the alarm for WAKE-UP but tend to put it back onto SNOOZE.

My dog has noticed that DENIAL is not just a river in Egypt and that DENIAL  is also an acronym for Don’t Even Know I Am Lying…

My dog has noticed that it was a DOG who pulled back the curtain to expose what was TRUE.

My dog has noticed that the massacre at Ft. Hood was not “workplace violence” nor was the massacre at Benghazi a “mob action.” Orwellian!

My dog has noticed that journalists (especially those at The New York Times) need to be re-trained. Instead of hunting for bones, they are burying them. Very bad dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment