Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Downloads from God



10-10-12
Jeremiah 5:1-6:30, Psalm 117:1-2; Proverbs 27:3-4; Colossians 1:1-29

Child, My people has a defiant and rebellious heart. They have revolted and departed. They do not say in the heart, “Let us now fear the LORD our GOD…”

An astonishing and horrible thing has been committed in the land, and My people love to have it so. Blow the trumpet! Set up a signal-fire!  Be instructed, oh America, lest My soul depart from you, lest I make you desolate. For will stretch out My hand against the inhabitants of the land because everyone deals falsely. They have healed the hurt of My people slightly, saying, “Peace, peace!” when there is no peace.

Hear, oh earth: your burnt offerings are not acceptable, not your sacrifices sweet to Me. Stand in My Ways and see where The Good Way is and walk in it. Oh saints and faithful brethren in Christ, walk worthy of Me, redeemed through the Blood of My Son All things were created through Him and for Him, and He is the head of the body. As the New Adam, He is the firstborn from the dead in order that, in all things, He may have pre-eminence.

 Painting entitled Rahab's Window by Claudia Wood Rahm.

No comments:

Post a Comment