Friday, September 28, 2012

Downloads from God



9-28-12
Isaiah 47:1-48:22; Psalm 111: 7-10; Proverbs 26:11-12; Galatians 6:1-18

I hear your sighs; I hear your cries. I know how dire it looks, child, and dire it is, indeed. You are not over-reacting, nor are you exaggerating. It is what it is, and I AM is allowing it -- all of it. Yours is only to bring what you have to Me. Do not lift up the lid of any manmade coffin, nor crawl in. Carved image or wooden box -- either one is not Me. Refuse lesser things. Resist what can only fail. Climb into My arms and listen. Listen to My heart; listen to My guidance; follow Me wherever I lead and be comforted, be nourished, be strengthened that you will be able to stand strong in faith, believing Me. No matter that matters on earth are beyond human help; they are not beyond Mine.

Painting entitled Sea Dragons by Claudia Wood Rahm, whose work can be seen at www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment